Saturday, May 19, 2012

Howdy friends & welcome to RippedCheap. I am starting a fitness blog to share my enthusiasm for life, fitness, & all things healthy. I won't bore with my sordid past, but I have overcome much through some mysterious higher power that gives me a deep conviction in myself & the power of good. There is much I can't control, but I can control what I put in my body (mostly) & how much effort I give my fitness (absolutely).

I love Triathlon training! My problem is the expense of maintaining equipment, pool/gym membership, & the intense preperation. I found that for every hour of training, I was spending an additional hour preparing for my next workout. I want to get away from the solo nature of Tri training for a while.

I was greatly delighted & inspired by a website I found yesterday looking for alternatives to Triathlons.

                                         BEHOLD, I present to you SPARTAN



No comments:

Post a Comment